14-Day Money Back Guarantee
Not getting what you wanted to out of Bootcamp? Contact me within 14 days of your purchase for a full refund, no questions asked.
Get 1/3 off the regular price of this Bootcamp program when you join our Melodic Triads Private Community
"It is true of any subject that the person that succeeds in anything has the realistic view point at the beginning. And knowing that the problem is large and that he has to take it a step at a time, and he has to enjoy the step by step learning procedure. [Music students] are trying to do a thing in a way that is so general that they can't possibly build on that. If they build on that, they're building on top of confusion and vagueness, and they can't possibly progress. If you try to approximate something that is very advanced and don't know what you're doing, you can't advance."
- Weekly assignments designed to help you take baby steps through the process of building your comfort level with tonalities
- Learn to start thinking and visualizing shell voicings AND single note melodic ideas built from melodic triads and quadratonics simultaneously
- Improve your ability to see the "left hand/right hand" of the piano player in your mind and on the fretboard
- Experiment with root structure and upper structure triads to begin seeing multiple triad options for any given chord type
- By the end of the course, you will have a greater understanding of how tonalities work on the fretboard, and you will have worked closer towards being able to visualize and improvise melodically over many of the most common jazz sounds all around the fretboard
- Will improve your ensemble guitar playing as well as your solo guitar playing!