14-Day Money Back Guarantee
Not getting what you wanted to out of Bootcamp? Contact me within 14 days of your purchase for a full refund, no questions asked.
Get a discount code for 1/3 off when you join our Melodic Triad Private Community
*Offer found inside The Underground
"It is true of any subject that the person that succeeds in anything has the realistic view point at the beginning. And knowing that the problem is large and that he has to take it a step at a time, and he has to enjoy the step by step learning procedure. [Music students] are trying to do a thing in a way that is so general that they can't possibly build on that. If they build on that, they're building on top of confusion and vagueness, and they can't possibly progress. If you try to approximate something that is very advanced and don't know what you're doing, you can't advance."
- Work towards mastering triads and your ability to see them all over the fretboard and use them musically
- Step your way through the process of developing and strengthening your foundation
- Develop strong practice habits and discipline for learning to take a small topic and stay focused on mastering it without getting distracted by the millions of other things to work on
- Work towards developing your own sound and voice by focusing on the fundamentals so you can become playful and creative with the basic elements of music, and see how the fundamentals can be built to create complex jazz language and harmony
- Get six weekly assignments (videos and PDFs) with a two week review period to go back over anything